PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Disabling of cutcopypaste for a few cells in a worksheet

Ruby
08-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi
I would like to know how to disable cutcopy and paste mode only for few cells in an worksheet.For example,In the cells from A1 to H12,i want to activate the cutcopypaste mode whereas cells from A13 to H20,i want to deactivate the cutcopypaste mode.
I have the program for disabling the cutcopy and paste for the whole worksheet.But i dont know how to program for the above.
Please help.
Thanks.

Ranger
08-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Hi,
The attached file gives an example of this.

Bill

Ruby
08-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Thanks a Lot Bill,It is working.but in the cells which i want to copy and paste,only copy mode is working and the paste mode is dummy.May i know how to do that.
Thanks

Ranger
08-14-2008, 03:30 AM
Hi Ruby,
Sorry, I've not used it for individual ranges before, just for turning on and off Cut, Copy and Paste functions, so this is a new problem for me.
I will have another look to see if I can come up with another solution, meantime, just either comment out the code or delete it.

Bill

Ruby
08-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi
Here i have a attached a worksheet with a program for disabling of cutcopypaste mode for the whole worksheet.
Can anyone help me to modify this for my requirement.
My requirement is
1)enable cutcopypastemode on the pink highlighted area
2)Disable cutcopypaste mode on the green highlighted area.
Please check the attachment and help me.
Thanks

Ruby
08-22-2008, 12:30 AM
Hi
Here i have a attached a worksheet with a program for disabling of cutcopypaste mode for the whole worksheet.
Can anyone help me to modify this for my requirement.
My requirement is
1)enable cutcopypastemode on the pink highlighted area
2)Disable cutcopypaste mode on the green highlighted area.
Please check the attachment and help me.
Thanks

can anyone help me please.

marshybid
08-22-2008, 05:26 AM
can anyone help me please.

Hi Ruby,

See attached, this works fine, the pink area has cut, copy, paste enabled. The green area is disabled.

Is this what you wanted??

Marshybid

Ruby
08-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks a lot marshy.
This is working fine on the Green area.Could you please enable the paste and paste special on the pink area.Only the cut and copy is working,but the paste and paste special is not working.Help me please.

shamsam1
08-22-2008, 10:23 PM
copy and paste some thing in pink cell area will be enabled...if any value already there in clipboard