PDA

View Full Version : Visio hyperlink help

cmm0812
08-14-2008, 09:35 AM
I am trying to create a VBA in Visio that would allow shapes to become highlighted once hyperlinked.

I have a chart that begins on level one with an initial question, followed by one box for "yes" and another box for "no." If the "yes" shape is clicked, I would like for the user to be redirected to different shape on the next level down, which becomes highlighted once selected. And if the user clicks the shape "no", they are redirected to different shape on that same level that becomes highlighted once selected. This same process is repeated on this level and all subsequent levels until a final answer has been reached at the bottom of the sheet.

My issue is that I cannot get the destination shape to become highlighted once selected. Currently, the destination shape appears in the middle of the screen once the hyperlink has been executed, but the user does not know which shape is the destination shape. I know how to hyperlink shapes within Visio, but can use some help on how to make these destination cells become highlighted. :think:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you