PDA

View Full Version : problems with sjablonenmenu

rien
08-31-2008, 12:18 PM
Hello,

I want to make a sjablonenmenu, what is wrong in mij code.

thanxs

macropod
08-31-2008, 04:39 PM
There's nothing much wrong that I can see - your code is invisible!! (You haven't attached it)...

rien
09-01-2008, 02:12 AM
sorry,
Tonight, I send You de file as txt file.

cheers,
Rien

macropod
09-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Please don't do that. Post it here so that others can understand what the problem is and offer the benefit of their wisdom. For starters, I have no idea what a sjablonenmenu is.

TonyJollans
09-01-2008, 04:42 AM
FWIW sjabloon is Dutch for template - but that still doesn't help much :(

rien
09-01-2008, 12:04 PM
:help Tony,
Here are the txt file (template) with the problems I have with my template menu.
enjoy,
Rien

Norie
09-01-2008, 01:22 PM
rien

I think you really need to tell us what you are trying to do.

You've posted code that appears to refer to a userform but not a template.:bug:

And it's actually the document in question that we would need to see, not just one that has the code.

rien
09-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Ok Norie,
I will try explain what I mean. I want to start MSWord with a user mainmenu(userform) include tabs with the available templates in a listbox.
my English is bad but I hope that you understand what I mean

Enjoy,
Rien:friends:

Brandtrock
09-03-2008, 07:10 AM
Rien,

You could also post this in the foreign language forum in your native language if that makes you more comfortable. There are members who are fluent in Dutch who have offered their help in that forum.

Just a thought.

Regards,

rien
09-03-2008, 10:11 AM
OK let's try.
Help, wie kan mij helpen. Ik wil een hoofdmenu maken waarin de gebruiker alle beschikbare templates in beeld heeft op een hoofdmenu template, dit hoofdmenu laat in een listbox alle beschikbare templates zien. Ik kan eventueel het voorbeeld in scannen.
thx,
Rien

lucas
09-03-2008, 11:08 AM
If I could suggest an option, Gerry has shown a way to have all of your templates in one file and when you select the one you wish to use each time the rest is deleted leaving you with only the one you chose.

In the linked thread scroll down and read these specific posts:

6, 7, 8 and the last part of 11

All templates in one file. (http://vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13543)

lucas
09-03-2008, 11:14 AM
rien, if you would like to have this moved to the forign language forum let me know and I will move it and leave a re-direct here so you can find it.

TonyJollans
09-04-2008, 05:03 PM
rien,

I denk, misschien, dat jouw Engels beter dan mijn Nederlands is, maar ik probeer .. toen je heeft het userform getoond, wat wil je met de sjablonen doen? Hoe is het anders van het menu optie: Bestand > Nieuw? Ook kan je een bestand met de userform hier plaatsen - dann is het voor mij gemakkelijker?

(I simply said that rien's English is better than my Dutch .. and that I don't understand what he is trying to achieve or how what he is trying differs from the File > New dialogue. And could he upload a document with the Userform.)

rien
09-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Lucas,
Thanks for You answher, I take a look to that link. The language is for me (read) no problem. Write is difficult.

groet,Rien

rien
09-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Tony, vooral Nederlands blijven gebruiken. Hardstikke leuk om te ontvangen. Ik ga nu kijken op de link van Lucas (All templates in one file. (http://vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13543) ). Het is inderdaad de bedoeling dat ik in 1 template alle beschikbare templates wil laten zien.
Misschien gaat het me dan lukken.

j19_2002
09-16-2008, 03:15 PM
whoa.....talk about tryiing to solve a problem within a problem(sarcasm for the lanuage) =)