PDA

View Full Version : Auto Filter ....

JohnyG
09-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Hi

I have a user form which contains four fields. At the time of form initialization first two fields (Channel and State) got filled automatically. This is a sub form so the basis of the selection is depends upon the values (Channel and State) selected in master form.

My issue is I would like only those values in ?Product Number? combo box which was the outcome of the filter on sheet1 basis field (Channel and State).

For instance:
When I loaded this form and got the Channel as ?Store Purchase? and State as ?NC? then I only get Product # as ?122224532? and ?323333634?.

I also want when I click on close button this auto filter gets undone on the sheet. I have written the code in Change event of Combobox however it?s not working correctly?

Bob Phillips
09-18-2008, 01:13 AM
It doesn't do anything for me, there is no code to load the combo.

JohnyG
09-18-2008, 01:31 AM
Hi XLD,

I have changed the code bit ... so now i will able to get the value in COmbo Box however, I am only able to filter it basis State.. However, I want to get the product number basis "Channel and State".

Please find attached the updated code....

Bob Phillips
09-18-2008, 02:31 AM
I am sorry, I still see no code that does anything meaningful, so I have no idea what you think works, what doesn't, and what you want.