this is my first Thread here
and i want to learn VBA
how i can ?
i read in many sites
but i found thing unclear and diffecult
i want ur advice

Simon Lloyd
09-28-2008, 04:26 AM
There are many good books on the subject, of course you will look for ones that are for beginners, if you want to learn VBA in module sized chunks online then we offer that service here! (http://vbaexpress.com/training)

CreganTur
09-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the forum- always good to see new members!

I completely agree with Simon- take VBAX's training as a starting point- it will introduce you to a lot of the basics of VBA.

After that, I highly recommend Access (2003 or 2007 depending on your version) Programming By Example With VBA, XML, and ASP- its a great book that reveals a lot of the more indepth methods of working with VBA and Access.

Bob Phillips
09-28-2008, 03:34 PM
After that, I highly recommend Access (2003 or 2007 depending on your version) Programming By Example With VBA, XML, and ASP- its a great book that reveals a lot of the more indepth methods of working with VBA and Access.

But as the OP posted in the Excel forum, it is likely that a book on Access is not what is required.

Juba
09-29-2008, 12:16 AM
thanx for all this answers
but i have some information about VBA
but i can't analysis code and many times i can't understand how they make them code
i will ask here about any code which i can't understand it
any way thanx again

Bob Phillips
09-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Then it is really up to you to articulate clearly what you do not know how to do, what you do not undersatnd, and you will get plenty of help.

Juba
09-29-2008, 12:43 AM
thanx xld i am sure i will get i plenty of helpbecuase that i write i want to learn VBA My English langauge isn't good i am sorry if i can't explane what i want ?

Simon Lloyd
09-29-2008, 01:47 AM
Just post a particular problem and we will try to give you a solution and walk you through what the code does, although in many instances the code is self explanatory!