PDA

View Full Version : Issue with the combobox in form

nepotist
09-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Please find the attached sample.

Open form one and dropdown the combobox and when you want to select the from the list it wont allow you to do so. This is what I am having a problem with. the other thing is that once you are able to do so.You should click the button and form 2 should pop up, form 2 had a sub form which are related to eachother. the first textbox value should be the subform same as the textbox first textbox of the parent form(form2). i am not even able to select any value of fromthe subforms combobox.

I have created some thing similar to it and the same kind of quries before it is just that the table 2 and table 3 are different.

It just dosent work in this case. Please Help

nepotist
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Any one any clue.. Please Help

:dunno:dunno:reading::anyone:

nepotist
09-29-2008, 01:58 PM
I have attached the actual database. Please find.

The projTMC1 is the first form, Projtmc is the second and tmc_dairy is the subform of projtmc.

When you open projtmc1. and select a project and click the button it should open form projtmc. the three text boxes in projtmc ad based on a query where its criteria is the value selected in the form projtmc1.

the problem is that when i select a project and click the button, it asks me a parameter which dosent make senes as i did not write a parameter query.

The purpose of the form;

When selected a project, it should show all the data base in the tmc_dairy table with respect to the project number and also it should allow is there isnt any information.

I would tell you what I am trying to do.
this part of the programm basically adds data for the existing database,I am trying to create a new database for tmc for existing projects. The data available in the TMC_Dairy table is a example value for me to check. this for would actually help to enter information in to the table.

Any one any clue,

:dunno:dunno:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::help:help:he lp:help:help

Carl A
09-29-2008, 03:56 PM
This does not exist Expr1: tblCMSIntersections.Intersection_ID in tblCMSIntersections. Check qryIntEncumberedTrips

nepotist
09-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Thanx Carl... I did delete that expression but still it asks me for concurrency_ID
msgbox say enter parameter value concurrency_ID??
which is a criteria.. the subform is linked to the main form by concurrency_ID

nepotist
10-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Alright I deleted all the queries and re did the whole thing and made it to work.when I was trying to run the code for the button clickit was taking time so I thought would reopen it.dam that problem.

Previously it worked fine that only thing is that I want to use the subform for data edit also add data it worked fine for the data available it should all the data. but when i want to add it it gives me error that the condurrency id( the field that relates both the forms is not available) that is what it need to do.

can some one help me
to figure it out what i am doing wrong?