PDA

View Full Version : Solved: VBA and FedEx API

CreganTur
10-15-2008, 12:08 PM
I was wondering if anyone here knew if it was possible to use VBA with the FedEx API?

I've got a project where I create FedEx labels via their website. I used vTask Studio to create automation that pulls the data from Excel spreadsheets and correctly creates and prints FedEx labels. It works pretty good- I'm still refining it, but it's slower than I would like. Using VBA and the FedEx API's would allow me to speed up this process tremendously!

CreganTur
10-30-2008, 09:04 AM
I was wondering if anyone here knew if it was possible to use VBA with the FedEx API?

I've got a project where I create FedEx labels via their website. I used vTask Studio to create automation that pulls the data from Excel spreadsheets and correctly creates and prints FedEx labels. It works pretty good- I'm still refining it, but it's slower than I would like. Using VBA and the FedEx API's would allow me to speed up this process tremendously!

NinjaEdithttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9060/ninja3od8.gif: I was just told by my manager that the project I was going to use this for just reached the end of its lifecycle, so I'm not pursuing this any further.

However, if someone does find info about using the FedEx API in conjunction with VBA please let us know!

stanl
11-06-2008, 06:45 AM
We recently set up a contract with FedEx to ship equipment. They installed a PC and both local/internet software. I'll poke around and see if I can find anything.

Stan