PDA

View Full Version : export date from text box to the right sheet

madona33
10-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I need your help again. I've created an excel document with 3 sheets, a user form with 3 check boxes and text boxes (this document should be like a data bank). I would like to have it like following:

when I check the first check box the right sheet should be activated and the data I want to export to the right sheet should go to the right column and to the next empty row (line). Every sheet (3 sheets) has 9 columns and 300 rows ( I know how to export the data from textbox to the sheet but I don't know how to send it to the next empty column/row)
The first column is the number of the row and I would like it to update itself to the next no when I enter the data ( if the last no is 10 then the date should be exported to line 11 and the column no should be 11 automatically).

Could anybody help please

Thanks a lot

Madona

Bob Phillips
10-21-2008, 02:05 AM
You can find the next empty row with

NextRow = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1,0)

madona33
10-21-2008, 03:21 AM
Thanks a lot for the quick answer.

How can I get it running like following?:

The user form has got 3 check box (1st for sheet1, 2nd for sheet2 and the last one 3rd for the sheet2). I would like to check for example the 2nd ckeck box and then sheet 2 has to be activated and all data I enter in the text boxes (in the same user form) has to go to the right sheet (in this example sheet2).

Thanks a lot

Madona33