PDA

View Full Version : new document creation based on the criteria

sindhuja
11-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi All,

I have attached the sample files for the reference.

Have an excel in specified loction from where i need to create word documents based on the values in the excel. There is a column named "trust" and for each trust column there will be several "fake (column name)".

For each fake there will be reviewer, 2nd reviewer, final one.
now wat i have to do is i need to check for the reviewer's for each trust.
If the reviewer is same then i need to create a single template for all the fakes in the trust.

if either reviewer, 2nd reviewer,final reviewer is more than one person then i need to create seperate word document for each fake.

For ex in the attached file for the TRUST A (3 fakes) all the three has been reviewed by same person, 2nd review also by same person and the same for final review.

if it differs, reviewer the same for all the three fakes, 2nd review by 2 persons then seperate template to be created for each fake and the file name of the template should be the fakename.

Hopei am clear...
any help on this will be h ighly helpful.

-Sindhuja

Dave
11-05-2008, 09:52 PM
All of this fakery has got me mixed up. Generally fake things don't exist... so I'm having trouble with the fakaries of how your decision process works.. and I'm not real sure about what you really want to achieve. Maybe abit more info will help you find the help that you need. HTH. Dave
ps. sorry no download for me

sindhuja
11-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Any help on this please...