PDA

View Full Version : Conversion to PDF

asingh
11-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi,

Is there any resource available or links for me to get started..which would show code..how to convert Excel to PDF...or convert Powerpoint to PDF.

I googled it a lot..mostly got Dowloadable exe's..?? Need code..which I can customize...even something.which just shows...one graph (from excel)..getting converted to PDF..I can then expand it on my own..!

thanks,

asingh

Simon Lloyd
11-06-2008, 03:53 AM
I think you will have to download an .exe and then you can use code to print to pdf.

RonMcK
11-06-2008, 06:51 AM
Do you have Adobe's Acrobat or Acrobat Pro insalled on your PC? If so, record a new macro, selecting an Excel file and then printing, selecting the PDF printer, then, turn off the recorder. Open the macro in VBE and you'll see the code you need for adding printing to PDF to your other projects.

There are some other PDF print programs available if you do not have Adobe Acrobat.

HTH,

ads_3131
03-30-2009, 07:35 AM
hello, their is a completely free way of saving to PDF, go onto google or your most commonly used search engine and type "cute PDF" it is only about 2.2MB and enables you to go asif you was going to print a document out but then gives you a option to browse and save the document as a PDF, give it a try its alot easier than adobe and its free