PDA

View Full Version : Excel Userform copies

Ironman
11-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Hello all...I have an interesting situation. I've got one workbook with one Sheet. Column A contains a unique record (lastname - nnnnn). I've got a userform that contains a Listbox and a few textboxes. When a name is selected in the listbox some textboxes will fill based on the row of data, using .offset(0,12)...etc. Some textboxes will be used to enter data, then others will be used to do some calculations. So far it's all working well.

Column A contains the lastname of a supervisor and their employee ID, thus the unique field. Column B and on contain employee information, so if I were a supervisor and I had 3 direct reports, my last name and userid would appear 3 times in column A and the remaining data would be that of my direct reports, name, salary, salary grade, hire date..etc.

I have a cool vba code that creates a worksheet for each supervisor - id found in column A. (thanks to RonD for that).

Now here's my question....because there are 200+ supervisors I want to kinda step through this process...frist create all the sheets, Done, per cool vba code. Now I'd like to create a workbook for all these sheets and put them on one folder. Which I think I can do (via another cool vba code from Rond)...but...here's the big question,
How do I do this AND have these now new workbooks also have the userform I created initially?

Thoughts/suggestions?