PDA

View Full Version : Intergrate 2 userform

av8tordude
12-15-2008, 05:02 PM
When I double-click on the Date column (A), the ?logbook entry form? is called. In the ?Aircraft Type? dropdown menu on the logbook entry form, only display the aircrafts listed in column AD. When I select an aircraft listed in the dropdown menu (ex. EMB145) and I enter (ex. 2.5) into the total time box, (ex. 2.5) should auto-fill the boxes in the logbook entry form as defined by the user?s preferences for the EMB145.

Example: EMB145 preferences are MEL, TJET, SIC, X-CTRY. 2.5 should automatically fill the boxes in the logbook entry form as define by the aircraft preferences

EMB145
Total Time: 2.5
MEL: 2.5
T-JET: 2.5
SIC: 2.5
X-CTRY: 2.5

? User should have the ability to change these autofilled entries.
? User should be able to enter data in fields not marked in the preferences
? The existing entries should not be affected by the auto-fill code.
? The logbook spreadsheet and frmLogbook works as I expect. I only care about integrating the frmLogbook and frmPref forms together as in the direction.

When I click the enter button on the logbook entry form, all information should be entered into the spreadsheet. If I double-click on existing information on the spreadsheet, that information is auto-filled into the logbook entry form and it should have no bearing on the user?s define preferences.

In the frmLogbook form, if I select an existing aircraft from the ?aircraft type? drop down menu and I click the add/change button, I want the frmPref?s aircraft type combo box and its preferences pre-filled for that aircraft. If the aircraft is not listed in the frmLogbook?s ?aircraft type? drop down menu and I type in the aircraft?s name, when I click on the add/change button, the frmPref?s ?aircraft type? box should be pre-filled with the same aircraft?s name and allow me to choose the preferences for the new aircraft. Once I choose the preferences for the new aircraft or edit (if required) the preferences for the existing aircraft and I click the Enter button, it should add the new aircraft?s name and preferences or change the existing aircraft?s preferences

Note: Although the frmPref?s aircraft type box will be pre-filled with the same aircraft?s name as in the frmLogobook, I should be able to type in or select an existing aircraft from the drop down menu.

On the frmPref form, I?ve added a Delete button. If I click the Delete button, I want a caution box to ask, ?are you sure??. If I click ?yes?, it should clear the information displayed in the frmPref form and delete that aircraft and its preferences from the listing stored in columns AD:AT