PDA

View Full Version : Checking Multiple Radio Buttons have been 'clicked'

mayerc
01-02-2009, 06:26 AM
Hi

On a multipage userfom I have 170ish groups of radio buttons (three buttons per group) relating to questions which users have to work their way through.

I want to make sure that they do not miss out on any of the questions and I see two ways of doing it:

1. They cannot click 'next page' until all questions have been answered on that page.

2. When they get to the end of the questions then they will be clicking a button to upload all data to the worksheet. Code to be added to check that all groups of radio buttons have have a True property against them.

If either of the above would work then great, I think I perfer the first option but no idea where to start.

All direction is taken with much thanks.

All the best and Happy New Year.

Chris

lucas
01-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi Chris, Is this related to the project we have been working on? If so you really should put a link here and it would be best if you didn't scatter your questions about one project over many threads.

It would be better if you just kept the original thread open and ask the next question as it arises.....we call it project creep and it is an inevitable part of what we do here but it still is better to keep it in one place rather than have to chase down what has already been done.

mayerc
01-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Steve,

Thanks for the advice and many apologies, makes sense. I just wasn't sure if I should be asking different questions under one title which is why I started new threads. I am about to go through your answers to my other questions and would like to thank you in advance.

Happy New Year.

lucas
01-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Chris, attached is an example of how you can deal with the radio(optionbuttons)

be sure each set is in a frame of their own so only one radio button in each frame or group can be selected.

lucas
01-07-2009, 10:11 AM
The attached example shows you how to disable the next button until the radio buttons are all selected on a multipage userform......

hope this helps.