PDA

View Full Version : Data in access form to print out on digital form

Dokko
01-05-2009, 06:37 AM
Ahh, hard to explain so bare with me here.

I've got an access form which displays details in text boxes, this can be updated and stored in a table.

What i want to do is to have a button which sends the data in the text boxes to a digital form, so the details from the access form go on to a pre made forms (like a register form) blank spaces and its ready to print off in word.

Sorry if this is not clear, and really thanks for taking the time out to look and possibly help.

PS: Whenever i try to get back on here firefox crashes and says something about Data Execution Prevention (DEP)?? Any ideas?

:D

CreganTur
01-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Need a little clarification:

This "digital form": is it a word document, and are you trying to puch your data in Access into FormFields or textboxes or bookmarks?

Does your digital form look like your form in Access? Have you looked into printing your form's current record? This prints an image of the form exactly as it appears when you print it.

OBP
01-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Randy, if a Word Doc is preferred then a "Bookmarked" Wordoc is probably the easiest one to work with in VBA.

CreganTur
01-06-2009, 06:13 AM
Randy, if a Word Doc is preferred then a "Bookmarked" Wordoc is probably the easiest one to work with in VBA.

Yeah, I use a bookmarked word document to fill in form letters as a part of a DB I created for work. It's pretty efficient. The op's post is ambiguous though, so I'm waiting to see if this is what he's really talking about.

You have a good Holiday, Tony?

OBP
01-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Yes, I had a nice quiet holiday period, although I did spend too much time on the Forums. :)

Did your holiday go well?

CreganTur
01-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Yeah, it was really nice- I had two Christmases :biggrin:

My family has always gotten together a week or two aftre Christmas, so my wife's family gets Christmas day. It makes everything very easy.