PDA

View Full Version : Double Click

ngdaug
01-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey everyone. Continual thanks to all those who take the time to help newbies out like myself.

I need help on a simple macro:

I have financial cash worksheet with different tabs (see attached). The first tab is a master tab. On it users enter in the appropriate code and then the correct debit or credit. I.e. they enter A for Auto, then the date, description of the transaction, and the amount billed. I have an array that copies that "Auto" entry from the master onto a separate auto tab. Here is what I need help with. I want users to be able to double click on the code, for example the A, on the masters tab and have it take them to the exact transaction on the auto tab. Conversely, I want users to be able to double click on the transaction on the Auto tab, and have it take them to the masters transaction. (If this last part is not possible, that is not the end of the world. I would much rather have a least the ability to click on the code and have it take the user to the appropriate tab/transaction.)

If this doesn't make sense please let me know.

Thanks again everyone,

Nate

mikerickson
01-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Is there a list of the correspondence between the code and sheet name on that sheet?
Or is it hard-coded into the array formulas in the subsidiary sheets?

Bob Phillips
01-22-2009, 03:06 AM
Try this

mikerickson
01-22-2009, 08:12 AM
This might work for you.