PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Formulas not working

SUJU
03-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Hi
Please refer to attached spreadsheet.
Data may not show as it is sourced from Bloomberg. However, the download does work. I am having problems with the formulas in sht Daily Comparison.

1. sht 'Historical Download' is simply a dumpbin..so can be ignored.
2. sht 'daily download' downloads data for a specific time frame, eg. the last 20 days.
3. sht 'daily comparison' is where i am having problems. I require the following:
3.1 In row 7, i require the dates to be repeated from sht'daily download'. However, the date range can increase or decrease. It is not limited to the last 20 WORKDAY. The data is downloaded with the latest dates first..and oldest dates last.
3.2 The last column in sht 'daily download' (which is the oldest dated data)must be copied over to sht 'daily comparison'.
3.3. The oldest data value must be added to the column before it and so forth. The end result should be as shown in RED in sheet2...except that it should be on separate sheets.
3.4 My attempt has formulas in place but they dont give me my desired end result. Pleasepoint out my error.
Thanks
Suju

acw
03-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi

Without going too far, the defined names have problems.

Names: refers to a missing reference
rngDates: the height as things stand is 0 and it must be a positive number. It comes from
=COUNTA('daily download'!$A$7:$A$7).

Haven't looked any further at this stage.

Tony