PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Company logo

dillon65
03-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Hello everyone::hi:

Is it at all possible to have a very small code written for a company logo with three line of text centred under the logo.

I am very aware that I could do this in a Header, Dreamboat has been kind enough to display a sample, however, this needs to be shown upfront, not hidden text.

This letterhead is sent out daily to prospective clients via email in a Word Doc.

Thanks

dillon

sandam
03-30-2005, 01:16 AM
Use a table instead. Put the table in the position you'd like it to stay with the logo and text inside. the right click on th etable and open the Table Properties dialog. Click borders and shading to get rid of the surrounding black line. then set the text to wrap around and click on postioning. deselect move with text and have allow overlap selected or not (not too much of a differrence) Then in tools - options, you set it to not display gridlines and the thin greyed out line should disappear from the document. And that should do it :)

HTH

Andrew;?

dillon65
03-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Hello Sandam:

I greatly appreciate your advice; I did think about a table, however, I did not think about the small techniques, which you have described.

Much appreciated:thumb

Dilllon