PDA

View Full Version : Hello

BackJack
03-09-2009, 08:37 AM
I have been an information systems and information technology consultant for the last 12 years. I work as a software developer, database administrator, web developer, systems administrator and solutions developer. I taught 4 years as a CIS professor at two colleges including C/C++/C#, Visual Basic 6.0/VB.net/VBA, T-SQL, PL/SQL, PHP. Perl, Web development (HTML, DHTML), Java I, II, III, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, SQL Server and MySQL.

I have been the Faculty Sponsor for the Student Branch of the AITP and the National Conference Chairperson of the 7th National Collegiate Conference for the AITP.

I truly believe that only knowledge that is shared is valuable. I expect that subscribing to forums gives us a chance to talk to others working in the same field of endeavors and will increase our knowledge and worth. Accepting different prospectives gives us insight, vision and power through knowledge.

Currently my four classes are reviewing your forum once a week in class on the overhead projector. Very educational thus far.

BackJack
03-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Wow, that was a fast question!
I am teaching a VBA for Excel 2007 class at the Junior Level of Business and 3 sections of Web Development in the CIS department.

Aussiebear
03-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I truly believe that only knowledge that is shared is valuable. I expect that subscribing to forums gives us a chance to talk to others working in the same field of endeavors and will increase our knowledge and worth. Accepting different prospectives gives us insight, vision and power through knowledge.

How true is this statement, it is a shame therefore that at times those who espouse such sentiments are unable to "walk the talk". More power to the people who can.