PDA

View Full Version : Questioner Form

slamet Harto
05-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi there,

Have you ever create a questioner using vba? If so, can you help to send the template for me please?

I want to develope self assessment survey, but I don't know how to start it. It is okay for me if not simmilar case.

Thanks for support.
Regards, Harto

Oorang
05-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi Slamet,
I'll me happy to help you buit a few questions... By "questioner", do you mean survey? If so the issue you should give thought to is collating the results. For instance, if you give everyone Excel files, they will still have to send them back in etc. And if you intend to send them outside the company that can create additional problems. You might try out www.surveymonkey.com which has free services for small scale projects.

slamet Harto
06-01-2009, 03:24 AM
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for suggestion. I'll try it.

I agree with the process that we send an email with excel file then user have to send back and we compile all the feedback result.

I came up with this (see the attached), however my boss didn't reply yet.
So, I will wait for his comment.

If you don't mind, kindly need your to simplify the code to the modest format if its possible.
The other question, if we start to login as Administrator and type a password "Mark" then no restricted at all (code is allow to open all sheet).

Thanks in advance