PDA

View Full Version : Thank You VBA Express.

iMAN2
06-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Hi guyz,

I really, really appreciate the help this forum has provided me in solving any of my excell issues. The friendly users make me want to come back here again and again and I'd really like to thank everyone for making this forum what it is today.

If you have recieved help from other kind users, found information in regards to your problem, or just enjoy visiting this great forum, please take a moment and say Thank You!

Cheers to VBA Express :beerchug:

Anomandaris
06-01-2009, 07:54 AM
Aye, this is a great forum indeed! You guys are lifesavers, i thank you VBA express...live long and prosper

Aussiebear
06-02-2009, 02:41 AM
Hi iman2 & Anomandaris, On behalf of those of us who strive to provide you with assistance, let me thank both of you for taking the time to publicly acknowledge your appreciation of the work that goes on behind the scenes to keep this forum running. Whilst there are numerous forums promoting Excel and or VBA, this forum is significantly different from the others, and its proving to be very very successful.

jammer6_9
06-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Hi iman2 & Anomandaris, On behalf of those of us who strive to provide you with assistance, let me thank both of you for taking the time to publicly acknowledge your appreciation of the work that goes on behind the scenes to keep this forum running. Whilst there are numerous forums promoting Excel and or VBA, this forum is significantly different from the others, and its proving to be very very successful.

VBA made my Boss thinks I am a real genius in excel :whistle:

anovice
06-04-2009, 07:04 AM
I love this forum it's head & shoulders over the rest! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Oh! and so clever !

Thank you all for your efforts.

grichey
06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
VBA made my Boss thinks I am a real genius in excel :whistle:

That goes for anyone in a non-coding environment!

OhGorgeous1
06-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Hi guyz,

I really, really appreciate the help this forum has provided me in solving any of my excell issues. The friendly users make me want to come back here again and again and I'd really like to thank everyone for making this forum what it is today.
Cheers to VBA Express :beerchug:

Here here