PDA

View Full Version : Referenzen permanent verfügbar machen

moezkan
06-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Hallo,

ich habe ein makro, welches unter SAP BEX Analyzer geschrieben wurde, d.h. es benötigt eine spezielle .xla und eine spezielle .tlb datei um ausgeführt zu werden. Das Problem ist diese Dateien müssen immer eingebunden werden. Specihern hilft nicht beim nächsten Aufruf sind sie wieder weg oder beim Ausführen verliert das Programm den Link zu den benötigten Referenzen. Wie kann ich es dazu bringen das sie permanent aktiviert bleiben?

Danke im Voraus,

Murat

lucas
06-03-2009, 09:13 AM
Translated to English:

I have a macro, which under SAP BEX Analyzer was written, i.e. it needs a special .xla and a special .tlb file to be over implemented. The problem is these files must be always merged. Specihern does not help with the next call is it again away or with would drive out loses the program the left to the necessary references. How can I bring it to it to remain permanently activated?

lucas
06-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Moezkan, Wurden Sie mögen, damit ich dieses Gewinde auf das nicht englische Forum verschiebe, in dem Sie eine bessere Wahrscheinlichkeit des Erhaltens von Hilfe stehen konnten?

jolivanes
06-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Specihern is a spelling mistake. Should be Speichern = To Store

moezkan
06-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Lucas,

ja gerne von mir aus!! please provide it in english.

moezkan
06-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Hi guys,

i have a macro which needs special references for executing. There is the SAP BEX API and the Bexanalayzer.xla needed but the both are not active even there aren't in the references list provided under tools--> References. I sometimes have to activate them on my own via browsing and searching for the files. If i have activated them it is ok.The macro runs but if i save it and open it again all the references are gone i have to add them again. How can i leave the references permanently. User cannot all the time browse and search for the references then activate to execute the macro. Can any guru help me. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Murat