PDA

View Full Version : VBA Tutor wanted in Philadelphia area

Mimi09
06-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Good Afternoon.

I am interested in having a local person who can come to my house for 1- 3 hours per week to help me with some VBA programming. I live in the Plymouth Meeting/Norristown area. I can pay $75 per hour in cash. I would like the tutor to help me with some homework problems and help learn better coding practices.

I have Office2007 and I'm using VBA in Excel. I am using the Christian Albright book, 2nd Edition. I need help with the following: Variable Scope and modularizing programs, Functions and subroutines, handling errors. If you have the book, it's chapters 11 and 12 that are giving me problems.
I will need your assistance with Chapters 13-15, 17-18, and one of the projects at the end of the book as well.

If you are able to dedicate 3 hours/week to this job it would be truly appreciated.

I hope this provides enough information to start. I have a flexible time schedule and will work around your schedule.

Mimi09
Moderator: Please let me know if I should post this in a more appropriate forum. Thanks.

Edited by Aussiebear: i will leave this within this area for the time being....

Bob Phillips
06-18-2009, 11:03 AM
How about over Skype?

Mimi09
06-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Thanks for your quick response and for your offer. I'd like to wait and see if someone in the immediate area will reply to my request. I am looking for someone who has the Albright (2nd Ed.) book and can help me with specific problems. Do you have the book by any chance?

Bob Phillips
06-18-2009, 03:13 PM
No, I can't say that I have it or have even heard of it. There are market leading books, and by dint that I haven't heard of it so I can't believe it up there.