PDA

View Full Version : New worksheet ...help pls

KK1966
07-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi

I looking for help with VBA code to add a new worksheet base on criterion that in range a3 to down, I needs the data from range b3 to m, filter the COL C that what's the criterion to range A3 to down then copy veritable range from range “B3 to M “then paste on new worksheet range A3 with sheets named with the criteria,

Can u help me the code
I highly appreciate
Thanks

Aussiebear
07-10-2009, 11:35 PM
(Sigh)..... Please post a sample workbook

Aussiebear
07-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Hi kk1966, Just a quick note for you to consider. Have a good think about what you are trying to describe before you type it. For example, you said the following;

I looking for help with VBA code to add a new worksheet base on criterion that in range a3 to down

I'm assuming that you want a new sheet based on the criteria within the range A3 to the end of Column A. What sort of data lies within that range?
How complex is it?

I needs the data from range b3 to m

Are you selecting this inconclusive range to do something, or are you wanting to do something with the data in B3 to a location M something?

filter the COL C that what's the criterion to range A3 to down

Next you want to filter Column C, and..... I've got absolutely no idea what the rest is meant to mean. What data type resides in Column C, how is it to be filtered, and where does the resulting data go?

then copy veritable range from range “B3 to M “

Hmmm.... Someone may like to correct me here but my understanding of "veritable" is, " (Adjective) Deserving the name apart from all exaggeration".
By any chance did you mean verifiable? And even if you did, I'm not at all sure what you mean by "from range B3 to M".

then paste on new worksheet range A3 with sheets named with the criteria,

I'm assuming that you want the range B3 to M something copied on to the new worksheet starting at cell A3, and that each new sheet is to be renamed based on the criteria..... but I could be wrong here as well.

Attaching a sample workbook with your first post would have been exceptionally helpful given the lack of information provided with your initial post.