PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Colour of multipage headers

kishlaya
07-15-2009, 12:31 AM
HI guys
i have a multipage i want to change the headers of all the pages toa single colour. is there any possible way??

MultiPage1.BackColor=&H08943 'this doesn't work, it only changes the border colour of the headers, not the whole header.
MultiPage.Forecolor=&H08943 ' this too doesnot work , it only chages the font colour.

All the help is aappreciated.
Regards,
Kishlaya

Bob Phillips
07-15-2009, 01:19 AM
The headers reflect the page/windows setting as I recall.

kishlaya
07-15-2009, 01:40 AM
the page is actually inside a userform. but any idea which setting to change?
Regards,
Kishlaya

Bob Phillips
07-15-2009, 01:44 AM
What I am saying is that I don't believe that you can without changing the windows settings which will affect loads of things.

The multipage only has a backcolor and forecolor properts, neither of which change the page colour, and page has no colour properties. No very useful I agree, but there it is.

kishlaya
07-15-2009, 02:22 AM
the colour of the body of the page i changed by putting a label on it and changing the colour , but now i need the tab headings to be changed to a different colour. i am not able to put a lable of the tab header.
any other way to do it?

Bob Phillips
07-15-2009, 02:31 AM
Yeah, but that is frigging it, it isn't really changing the page, and as you have seen you can put a label on the tab header.

I honestly believe that you cannot do what you are trying to do. I am sorry, and I agree it is a real omission, but it is not going to be fixed in VBA that is for sure.

kishlaya
07-16-2009, 12:21 AM
i guess you are right :(
thanks anyways for the guidance
Regards,
Kishlaya