PDA

View Full Version : Allocated Day Off (ADO) coding- VBA HELP

anik18
07-16-2009, 05:48 AM
Hello Guys,
I need Excel VBA code help on below Specification based on ADO(Allocated Day Off) for employees working in a company. I have also attached Staff roster excel file so you can understand how Employees roster sheets look like. I have already made code for some other function so please see it. The problem is that i have not made working time or hours for each employee in roster. Can you help me how to program for below statement? What code to put? If working hours not included in roster sheet then, can you make it up? Any confusion or need understanding let me know.

Specification

ADO
Each employee works a 38hour week (excluding lunch) under the award. However, this has been negotiated as working a 40 hour a week and each week accumulating 2 hours which after every 4 weeks can be taken as an allocated day off (ADO). Hence a calculation is required such that each week of work adds 2 hours to the accumulated hours for ADOs. This calculation has to apportion this time so that any week that is only partially worked will only accumulate the appropriate number of hours.

Each employee may have no more than 5 accumulated ADOs. Once the maximum has been reached, no further accumulation of hours towards ADOs can be occur.

Bob Phillips
07-16-2009, 05:55 AM
This looks like a homework assignment, we don't do it for you.

anik18
07-16-2009, 03:41 PM
No homework assignment. It is just someone gave to me an example of project so that i can practice. I need help what code i have put. I am not expert in VBA. What is harm if you don't help me? Forum is there so that people can help each other.