PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Save As Pop up issue

Phelony
07-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Hi guys

I've got a straight forward copy/paste macro that works fine on my machine, however, when it run on another one it comes up with a "save as" box, as if you'd asked it to save. :dunno

Any ideas why? I'm not aware of any setting or variable that can adjust this, but I'm presuming that there is one I'm simply not aware of. :help

Below is the code, just in case there is an issue with it, although I don't believe that this is an issue with the coding, simply a problem triggered by it running. :(

Thanks

Phel x

Sub Moreindividuals()
'
' Moreindividuals Macro

Sheets("NCA A Page 3").Select
Answer = InputBox("How many individual party forms do you require in total?")
Range("B1") = Answer
If Answer = "" Then Exit Sub
Dim t As Long
For t = 1 To Range("B1").Value - 1
With Range("A1")

.Resize(48, 9).Copy .Offset(t * 47 + 0, 0)
End With
Next t
End Sub

Bob Phillips
07-27-2009, 03:30 AM
Noting obvious that I can see. Do they have some event code that might trigger it?

Phelony
07-27-2009, 03:40 AM
Nothing that I've been able to identify, there is no workbook based code that I've put in that runs in the background and consequently nothing that should trigger this. Utter confusuion here.

Bob Phillips
07-27-2009, 04:04 AM
They may have an addin or something that has application event code, looking for changes.

Try disabling events and see if it still happen s.

Phelony
07-28-2009, 01:38 AM
Yeah that seems to have done it. Weird though, there doesn't appear to be anything triggering the dialogue box that I can determine.

Thanks for the help though :friends:

Bob Phillips
07-28-2009, 01:43 AM
No, I wasn't suggesting it as a solution, just as a debugging technique. The fact that it removes the popup suggests that you do have some code that is triggering it upon a worksheet change.