PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlink Problem when print Excel to PDF

imgen
08-07-2009, 05:38 AM
Hi, everyone.
I'm using VBA to print excel workbook to pdf. Everything goes fine except that all the hyperlinks are gone. But there is this one workbook that when I print it, the hyperlinks are preserved. I tried to print it with sereval PDF printers, and got the same result - the hyperlinks are there. But no luck with other workbooks. It's really a myth to me cause it doesn't make sense. I tried to demystify this magic by myself but with no luck. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I believe there must be a rational explanation for this:) . Here I attached the workbook so you guys can analyze it.
My environment is Win7 RC(English version) + Office 2007 Home and Student(Chinese version, the interface is in English though which seems odd to me).

rbrhodes
08-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Hi,

Maybe an example of the code you're using as well?

imgen
08-08-2009, 07:40 AM
I only use the PrintOut method of the WorkSheet object with all the default arguments. Nothing special. The code is like this
sheet.PrintOut

I don't know. There must be a bool value or that sort of thing to control whether print Hyperlinks or not but the problem is that I can't find it.