PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Editing a macro to display 0's next to a name

jetsfan3261
09-10-2009, 08:45 AM
I have a macro which is pulling information from a "primary" tab if the name on the secondary tab appears in the body of the primary tab. A secondary tab is called "K. Warner" so if that name appears on the primary then the info next to the name will be copied to the 2ndary tab. The primary tab has categories like "Arizona Passing" and "Arizona Rushing" ... If the name on the secondary does NOT appear in one of these categories then I would like the name to appear with just zeroes after it on the secondary (even though this info does not appear on the primary). right now info is only pasted if the name appears. a file is attached that should make this more clear. please help!!

Bob Phillips
09-10-2009, 09:35 AM
What about all of the other names, and what happens if this Warner guy is not in the first section?

jetsfan3261
09-10-2009, 10:39 AM
the only relevant names are the ones on the tabs, all others can be ignored. if a name (Warner) does not appear in a category on the then in will just be displayed on the Warner tab like this

K. Warner 0 0 0 0 0

the name is not listed because they had all 0's but i need them to be listed anyway.. i put an example of what it should look like in the excel file. any help would be appreciated