PDA

View Full Version : Help uploading excel cells into website

souljive99
10-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get specific cells from an excel worksheet into specific enter text boxes on a website? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

MWE
10-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get specific cells from an excel worksheet into specific enter text boxes on a website? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!how one might approach this depends on what control you have over the web site. Can you provide more information regarding exactly what you want to do. For example, do you want Excel to initiate the web session? Is the data entry need specific to a particular website or are you looking for a general method?

Also, this post was placed in the MS Project forum which is supposed to be for problems and questions about using VBA in MSProject. My guess is that for every 1 person using VBA with MSProject there are 1,000 people using VBA with Excel. Your question has to do with Excel and should be located in the Excel forum to maximize the probability that someone will answer your question(s).

lucas
10-16-2009, 06:29 PM
Moved to Excel help forum.