PDA

View Full Version : Hello

arkusM
11-03-2009, 07:59 AM
A little while ago I was searching for a solution to a problem and needed to be a member to see the answer. So I tried to sign up with my usual user name and Vbax say it was already in use. WHAT?? I was so confused. I had never come across my username anywhere before, how is it that someone in this place had used my name. So I looked up the user in the members list. Low and behold the mysterious user was me! :wot I guess back in 2007 I needed to be a member to see a solution and totally forgot that I had become a member. So it looks like a have been a member here for a while, but my post count (at this point I am at four) betrays my newness. I have been a more active member at MrExcel.com but hope to contribute here when and as I can.

So far I have been really impressed with this place. I really like the KB and articles.

Looking forward to participating here.
Cheers!!!

Zack Barresse
11-04-2009, 10:41 AM
I think we can merge the accounts if you'd like. You'd have to pick which one you'd want to keep though.

And I, too, came over from MrExcel.com - a great website - to learn more. Cheers. :)

arkusM
11-04-2009, 10:46 AM
I think we can merge the accounts if you'd like. You'd have to pick which one you'd want to keep though.

And I, too, came over from MrExcel.com - a great website - to learn more. Cheers. :)

Hey Zack,

Actually if you could just make the Arkus account go away that would be great. For the sake of my sanity I should keep the ArkusM account as I use it for many other things.

I really like Mr.Excel.com though it is getting crowded and I am not a fan of crowds!!

Looking forward to being part of this place.

Cheers,
Mark

Zack Barresse
11-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Arkus should be gone and you should only have arkusM (and actually threads/posts should be merged into your current account).

Nice to meet you Mark. :)

arkusM
11-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Arkus should be gone and you should only have arkusM (and actually threads/posts should be merged into your current account).

Nice to meet you Mark. :)

Good to meet you as well.