PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Combo Box question

wolf.stalker
11-06-2009, 05:24 AM
I need to populate a combo box on a worksheet. how (from module 3) do i access that combo box on worksheet(1) ?

i know it's mostlikely going to be ...combox1.additem ("item") but it's the first dam part i can't seem to get. if i was doing this to a form inside vba it would be a simple frmFormName.cmbComboBox.Additem "blah" and so on. I just can't get the syntax right for talking to the worksheet itself. :banghead:

thanks.

oh, i am using 07 if that makes a difference.

wolf.stalker
11-06-2009, 05:35 AM
I need to populate a combo box on a worksheet. how (from module 3) do i access that combo box on worksheet(1) ?

i know it's mostlikely going to be ...combox1.additem ("item") but it's the first dam part i can't seem to get. if i was doing this to a form inside vba it would be a simple frmFormName.cmbComboBox.Additem "blah" and so on. I just can't get the syntax right for talking to the worksheet itself. :banghead:

thanks.

oh, i am using 07 if that makes a difference.

ok, i figured it out finally. sorry for the trouble.

ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Form").cmbSite.AddItem "Test"

bdsii
11-07-2009, 06:35 AM
thanks for adding your solution since that likely will help others with the same type question. If you could add a sample worksheet as well that would help others as well :-)

Good job!