PDA

View Full Version : HELP with Removing Styles: error029120_01.xml

AZIQN
11-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Hi, I have a problem with a workbook that I use everyday. I run my macro which deletes unnecessary lines and formats the text to be copied into a summary workbook.
Here's the problem, lately, when I've tried to manually select a few cells, copy and paste them into my summary workbook, excel seems to go through the paste process, but it doesn't actually paste the information - the cells come up blank. I have circumvented this by paste special>> Text, but when I save the workbook and close, the styles are corrupt upon opening the wkbk again. (see error log below)

Any ideas as to what might be causing this error and removing my styles/formats from the entire workbook?

I receive this error log:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
- (file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/azaske/Local%20Settings/Temp/error029120_01.xml#) <recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main">
<logFileName>error029120_01.xml</logFileName>

<summary>Errors were detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\AZIQN\Desktop\BACKUP Cash Receipts & Disb November 2009.xlsx'</summary>

- (file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/azaske/Local%20Settings/Temp/error029120_01.xml#) <removedRecords summary="Following is a list of removed records:">
<removedRecord>Removed Records: Style from /xl/styles.xml part (Styles)</removedRecord>

</removedRecords>

- (file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/azaske/Local%20Settings/Temp/error029120_01.xml#) <repairedRecords summary="Following is a list of repairs:">
<repairedRecord>Repaired Records: Format from /xl/styles.xml part (Styles)</repairedRecord>

</repairedRecords>

</recoveryLog>

Thanks for any help!! - AZIQN