PDA

View Full Version : How to write intials with vba code?

kojoe
12-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Hi help me please.I wanna know , how to write intials from other word document 2003.Each document contains so many author names , their occupation and their email address.I want to write vba code for only author names and email address.Each name writes T.K. Thura and Thura T.K .Whatever i wanna got only 1 form below my example.
Examples,
T.K. Thura
thura@yahoo.com

Thanks and regards
kojoe

FhM
12-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Maybe if you add a sample file of the kind of data you want to parse and then another file of what you want that to look like (a few lines in each file) then we can get a clearer idea of what you need.

kojoe
01-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Sorry for reply late. That's why i can't to add my simple files.How can i add my files to you?Please reply me. (To be able to post links your post count must be 5 or greater. Your post count is 1 momentarily.Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.)

lucas
01-04-2010, 02:56 PM
You don't need 5 posts to add an attachment to your post.

just hit the post reply button and then after adding your message, scroll down and look for a button that says "manage attachments"

kojoe
01-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Sorry for my reply late.Now i can add upload link.Please download and see my files.I wanna get all names in only one form (Eg. Thura T.K ) from another document with vba codes.At first , i collected these simple files in one folder.And i create new document and write vba code for displays the Open dialog box and allows a user to select multiple files to open(choose simple files folder) and needs information ( name , University name ) .I think you understand me.