PDA

View Full Version : isNull function use RecordNext

MrYemin09
12-23-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi,
How to write isNull function at Form1 ? ,when RecordNext click assign to textbox.
Example:Click > Buttom> TextBox in 0 to n..............

Please Help me!

geekgirlau
12-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Can you explain further what you are trying to do?

MrYemin09
12-23-2009, 06:31 PM
I am student and study VBA. I am try testing VBA code with Access.
please help me!

geekgirlau
12-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Please review our policies on homework (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq.php?faq=psting_faq_item#faq_hom_faq_item) for students.

Having said that, the first and most difficult part of development is in working out clearly what you want to have happen.

What is the end result that you are trying to achieve?
What inputs do you need?
What factors may impact either the process or the end result?You have to get the logic right first - without this you cannot write the code. Your first task is to sit down with a piece of paper and work out what you are trying to do - don't worry about code, or text boxes or isnull at this point.

When you have clearly defined what you are trying to achieve, then look at the different ways to get to that end result - there will be more than 1.

We are happy to help, but so far you have not given us enough information. You will also find that being a student, you will have to show that you are attempting to work this out for yourself, and not just expecting others to do your homework for free.