PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Excel Userform Datagrid

joms
01-09-2010, 06:43 AM
hi guys, i had a userform and place the datagrid control on it.. is it possible to populate the datagrid control from the data on a worksheet using vba? if possible can give a sample to keep me going.. thank you. ;)

lucas
01-09-2010, 09:48 AM
There are people here who can help you with datagrid but why specifically did you choose it over just adding a spreadsheet to your userform?

joms
01-09-2010, 05:07 PM
hi lucas, thanks for the reply. got a list of customer e-mail, contact number and other records. so i want to make a userform and load the data on a worksheet to the datagrid. (When i say Datagrid, i'm talking about the Datagrid control)
then just add in some codes for searching, viewing and editing. I think it's quite faster in this way for users to use, or got any suggestions? thanks.:)

lucas
01-09-2010, 11:15 PM
One more time to make absolutely sure you understand and I'm just being dense, which is likely.

There is a spreadsheet control also that you can add to a userform.

My question is why datagrid instead of spreadsheet?

joms
01-11-2010, 10:29 PM
okay, i thought using the datagrid in excel vba is quite straightforward as using datagrid in vb6. I agree with you just go for spreadsheet instead of datagrid. thanks. :)