PDA

View Full Version : excel help........

TANG009
02-05-2010, 09:17 AM
hi...i hv new problem in vba..i would like to simply my work by combo 4 worksheets to 1 worksheet. so, i decide to use combobox to choose the situation. yet, this worksheet also need to friendly use by others as well.
for an example, this month John work 32 hours in Management department, however, he retired after this month. thus, i hope i can just deleted his name on excel worksheets or change other person name other than change in vba. actually my vba code is like this,

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Select Case ComboBox1.Text
Case "Management"
Case "Financial"
Set A = Cells(1, 4)
Set AA = Cells(2, 4)
If Sheets("1").Cells(10, 2) = A Then
Cells(13, 2) = "John"
End If
If Sheets("1").Cells(10, 2) = A Then
Cells(14, 2) = "Jennish"
End If
end sub
----------------------------------------------------------------------
the cells(1,4) is cell links from combo box
so when change the situation in combo box, the name of employers also will changes..i really hope that i can just change the name or deleted the person name only in worksheets but not in vba since some people will dont know how to use or look at vba code..plz gv a hand to help me solve..as i am still new in vba..tq

GTO
02-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Greetings,

I see that this is your first post and that you have just recently joined vbaexpress. Please let me be the first to say Welcome. There are super good people here who are very helpful and very nice.

That said, it would seem to me that your question(s) is/are unclear.

I would suggest that you post a sample workbook, supplying some fake data for the four sheets, as well as a fifth sheet showing how you would like the other sheets combined.

Hope to help,

Mark

TANG009
02-06-2010, 06:05 AM
i already attached the file to u....i hope i can combine muar, senai, pg. H2, and ASU in only one sheets by using combo box as well as all the graph in only one worksheets. furthermore, if the individual name change or deleted, is it possible just change in worksheet other than in vba editor...i hope u can understand my meaning, if u still doubt on my problems, plz do not hesitate ask me again..i really hope can solve this problems..thank you for yr giving me hand in this problem.