Cmd_Call4_Play_Click
Cmd_Call5_Play_Click

and also has txt boxes with a call type name in
txt_Call1_Call_Type
txt_Call2_Call_Type
txt_Call3_Call_Type
txt_Call4_Call_Type
txt_Call5_Call_Type

I need a piece of code that on pressing any of the above 5 five cmd buttons to launch the form CallType and on this form there is a txt box called Calltype.Txt_Call_Type_Value , this needs to be populated with the corresponding txt_Call?_Call_Type.

Bob Phillips
02-16-2010, 03:51 AM
I would keep it simple and just add similar code to the 5 buttons, adjusting to the appropriate textbox.

khalid79m
02-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks xld .. your the man... can u help with my other post ?

khalid79m
02-17-2010, 10:58 AM
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 1 Then Validation.txt_CallType_V = Wizard.txt_Call1_CallType.Value
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 1 Then Validation.txt_UniqueID_V = Wizard.txt_Call1_Unique_ID
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 2 Then Validation.txt_CallType_V = Wizard.txt_Call2_CallType.Value
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 2 Then Validation.txt_UniqueID_V = Wizard.txt_Call2_Unique_ID
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 3 Then Validation.txt_CallType_V = Wizard.txt_Call3_CallType.Value
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 3 Then Validation.txt_UniqueID_V = Wizard.txt_Call3_Unique_ID
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 4 Then Validation.txt_CallType_V = Wizard.txt_Call4_CallType.Value
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 4 Then Validation.txt_UniqueID_V = Wizard.txt_Call4_Unique_ID
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 5 Then Validation.txt_CallType_V = Wizard.txt_Call5_CallType.Value
If Wizard.Selected_Call.Value = 5 Then Validation.txt_UniqueID_V = Wizard.txt_Call5_Unique_ID