PDA

View Full Version : Adding combo box values thro VBA

tamilvalar
03-18-2010, 07:05 AM
Hi,

I have a row in Excel , where I need to show some values only thro' VBA . how it can be done thro VBA . Eventhough it can be easily done thro' direct validation in Excel .

Thanks,
Tamil

lucas
03-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi Tamil, welcome to the board.

Asking the question is 9/10's of solving the problem.

You mention combo boxes and rows. Maybe it's just me but I don't understand your question.

What kind of comboboxes? validation drop downs? ActiveX comboboxes? Combobox from the forms toolbar?

need to show some values? What do you mean? Add some cell values? If so which ones.

I can come up with more questions but it would be easier if you just explain what you are doing in detail and what you are trying to accomplish.

tamilvalar
03-18-2010, 11:19 PM
need to show drop down values from the validation drop down in EXcel thro VBA . So , when hit Alt-F11 . What the subroutine functionality has to be accessed to acheive this .

thanks,
tamil

mdmackillop
03-20-2010, 03:23 AM
Hi Tamil
Welcome to VBAX.
Your requirements are still not clear. Please post a sample workbook using Manage Attachments in the Go Advanced reply section

tamilvalar
03-21-2010, 12:37 AM
Hi ,

All requirements are more than enough . Its perfect . I have done my part , I like to give directly . Please make it possible , I need it desperatlely . My apologies if any mistake I have done .

Thanks,
Tamil

mdmackillop
03-21-2010, 02:47 AM
Please read this (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_posthelp_faq_item). We are here to assist, but if we cannot understand what will form a solution, we cannot provide one. If we ask for more information or a sample file, it's to make sure the question poster gets the right answer.