PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper: Looks for some codes than copy

jmaocubo
03-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Hello everyone ...

I need your help.

I'm trying to create a VBA code that allows me to look for a column (Column A) that have certain pre-defined codes. When he finds, copy values to Sheet2.

Note: the table in sheet1 is variable size

Please see attach file.

Thanks in advance :thumb

Miguel

stanleydgrom
03-24-2010, 05:39 AM
jmaocubo,

I am assuming that there is only one of each code search for in worksheet "Folha1". If there can be duplicate codes (more than one) then I can re-write the macro.

Detach/open the attached workbook "Search for Codes and Copy - jmaocubo - SDG11.xlsm", and click on the "Search" button on worksheet "Folha2".

Have a great day.,
Stan

jmaocubo
03-24-2010, 07:03 AM
jmaocubo,

I am assuming that there is only one of each code search for in worksheet "Folha1". If there can be duplicate codes (more than one) then I can re-write the macro.

Detach/open the attached workbook "Search for Codes and Copy - jmaocubo - SDG11.xlsm", and click on the "Search" button on worksheet "Folha2".

Have a great day.,
Stan

:bow:That's right ....
Fantastic!!

My thanks to you:thumb

jmaocubo
03-24-2010, 09:27 AM
jmaocubo,

Have a great day.,
Stan
Hi stanleydgrom

Thanks again for your help but I have a problem .... I tried to adapt the example to my work, but Im not getting there!!:dunno:(:doh:

Can you give me a hand?:help

I'm trying:
Copy to column N (Start N53) comparing the value in column L of the "Relatório Descontos", with Column A of the "Lista Recursos CCS".

After comparing copy the value of column I of the "Lista Recursos CCS" for the column N of the "Relatório Descontos" columns E and F to P and Q.

Note: The codes (column A) can exit or not.... thats all the codes possible and every time i use that workbook only a parcial of that list will exist.

Miguel

jmaocubo
04-07-2010, 04:45 PM
anyone?:eek::mkay:wot

stanleydgrom
04-08-2010, 12:46 PM
jmaocubo,

One more time.

Your instructions are a little hard to follow.

Please manually copy the data you want copied on worksheet "Lista Recursos CCS" in range A4:M8, into the correct locations on worksheet "Relatório Descontos".

Then post the updated workbook.