PDA

View Full Version : Solved: modify the program(InsertRow&Formatting)

Yjmmay34
05-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Can anyone please help me with my program here..I attached them below. What am i doing is run the macro inside the "Antoka" file, and choose the CustomerForecastReport & ActualReport then insert the data to the Antoka excel file conditionally.
now the problem is when i run the report fisrt time everything is ok, but when the second report running, the CustomerDemand data jump to below of the Actual data, which is undesired. I thoght this might because i use the "RowCount "in "Sub aaa()", but i donnt know how should i modify it. I have to accumulate all forecast dataabove the actual data, and everytime the actual data should be just show the updated data(only one row below the Forecast data). So i think everytime i run the new report there should be one row insert above the Actual data, as i donot sure how many reports there are. Please see the "FinalProgramSample", this is what should be look like after running all report. Below is the calculation between these two data. I wrote my code inside the Antoka file, please open and choose report i attached. If anyproblem please ask i will reply as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!