PDA

View Full Version : Working too hard? Here's a story...because it fits nowhere else.

Imdabaum
05-07-2010, 03:29 PM
I just started a new job two weeks ago and have been busy banging my head around the 100s of .xls, .cvs, and .mdb files that they insist on copying every month and trying to learn my way around their procedures. I then go home to an hour of birthing classes (jamming 12 weeks into 4).

Last night I dreamt that I had a deadline to produce a report for the VP in Access and as I hammered away at the SQL, I finally came out with a result. With great enthusiasm, I clicked that red exclamation mark and wallah... I waited for the final product. Instead to my surprise, the query did not produce the expected data but opened an Excel spreadsheet with a baby sitting in a cell in Column A crying.

Paul_Hossler
05-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Could have been twins :bigdance2

Paul

Aussiebear
05-10-2010, 03:44 AM
There was.....until I accidentally ran the data through the Duplicate Remover

guoting
07-03-2011, 07:31 PM
We are not the same, at the type of work I work a great pressure, I dreamed of is a nightmare.

JJanower
10-20-2011, 08:20 AM
cool

Tinbendr
06-08-2012, 02:00 PM
I dreamt that I worked on this project with hundreds of lines of code. I showed it to somebody (I can only assume it was one of you) and they replied, 'oh, yeah, you can do that with two lines of code.' :P