PDA

View Full Version : formating the calculation result

Yjmmay34
05-16-2010, 08:54 AM
hi, all. Please help me with this. Thank you!
there is some code inside the macro enabled file(JinmeiOK) . And this program is going to do get all the Quantity Sum no. from the CustomerDemandReport and put them conditionally to the JinmeiOK file(this part is accumulate all data). Then get the Quantity Sum no. from the ActualShipReport and put them several rows down of the CustomerDemand no.(this part only show the updated numbers, do not accumulate data). At the end, all the customerDemand data have to compare with the ActualShip data. Now the macro can do those things well. But only the calculation results part got some problem.
As the FinalReportSample i attached, the Inaccuracy number should be accumulate like first week comparesion result should be in the most last row, and everytime i run a new report , the calculation result should be just above the last week's row. Please open the FinalReportSample, this is the final appearance that the reault should be.
Thank you ! If anything didnt mention clearly, please let me know and i will reply as soon as possible. Greatly appreciated for any help!