PDA

View Full Version : filter

oleg_v
05-25-2010, 12:33 AM
hi
i need some help with a filter i have a table range "a2:b109"
in column "r" i have the numbers to filter the table by them.
the help that i need is if enter a value in cell "t1" that not in the table range
the value that i am entering exists in column "r" the table shoulld be filterd by that value

thanks

Aussiebear
05-25-2010, 02:02 AM
What research have you done on this issue to date?

oleg_v
05-25-2010, 02:08 AM
i done a search what could resamble to a filter and i found that i can do also a list in excel sheet but all the options say that the header must be in the tables range and that i am trying to avoid

Aussiebear
05-25-2010, 04:27 AM
i need some help with a filter i have a table range "a2:b109"
in column "r" i have the numbers to filter the table by them.[\Quote]
So far we can follow what you are saying.

[quote]the help that i need is if enter a value in cell "t1" that not in the table range
the value that i am entering exists in column "r" the table shoulld be filterd by that value
The purpose of the 'Filter" is to find the related data to the search item, if as you say the value doesn't exist in the table range how can you search for it?

If the item exists in column R then how did it get there if it didn't come from the table range A2:B109?

oleg_v
05-25-2010, 04:39 AM
Hi
i see that my verbal explanation is not very good
because i made a mistake by telling you the smaller table range
i am attaching a sample
yellow column is the column with the data by witch the table must be filtered
the green cell is the in witch i should paste one of the numbers that in the yellow column or it is possible that in green cell a list come out with all the numbers that in the yellow column

i am sorry from know on i will attach a sample

thanks