PDA

View Full Version : Solved: How do you create a quiz with microsoft excel 2007?

lee91
06-17-2010, 11:37 PM
I am trying to create an educational quiz. Some of them will be up 100 questions. My question is how do you create a quiz using Microsoft Excel 2007 with XP Professional How many questions are you able to insert into a quiz?

Simon Lloyd
06-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Use Vlookup to provide the answer upon the answer cell recieving a character or something, and you can add as many questions as your imagination can think up!

mdmackillop
06-18-2010, 05:12 AM
You could put your question in column A and use Data Validation to show multiple answer choices in each cell of column B

Vivian66
06-21-2010, 02:37 AM
Here are the steps:
1, open a blank sheet in excel. You need 4 columns to make a quiz with excel: column A for questions, column B for answers, column C for right or wrong and column D for scores.
2, think up all the questions and answers. Then type the questions in column A, one by one from the top down.
3, leave column B blank for typing the corresponding answers in the corresponding cells later.
4, write the formula into column C to make the scores pop up automatically. Type the following into column C: =IF(B1=”", “”, IF(B1=”answer”, “Right”, “Wrong”)), Replace “answer” with the correct answer to your question. And B1 should be B2, B3…since you scroll down the column. Then if you put the correct answer into column B, “Right” appears accordingly. If you put an incorrect answer, “Wrong” appears accordingly.....
To get the more details, please view this make quiz with excel tutorial (http://www.quiz-creator.com/blog/2009/07/create-quiz-with-excel/#246): http://www.quiz-creator.com/blog/2009/07/create-quiz-with-excel/

Hope it helps.

I am trying to create an educational quiz. Some of them will be up 100 questions. My question is how do you create a quiz using Microsoft Excel 2007 with XP Professional How many questions are you able to insert into a quiz?

hdas2012
01-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Exactly same requirement has been described here. One can create questions, delete questions, can set timer for quiz.

funbutlearn.com/2014/01/conduct-e-exam-for-your-students-with.html