PDA

View Full Version : How to export word 2007 tables with Arabic language to Access data base 2007

freehope
06-27-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi ,
good day

I have a problem with export tables from one word file contains separated information between 102 tables into access data base file..I tried a code when I was searching at your forum with enject it at vb editor , add microsoft access object library then call it from macro and run ,it takes about 10 minutes then creats 102 tables into access data base with ?????????? at all cells at all tables..
please be noted that I was converted that word file from older pdf after searching two dayes ago about program support my formatting language and I found finally pdfGrabber 5.0.exe.. yes the pdf file size 700 kb and after converted it to word becomes 15 mb size but no problem I approved that ..knowing my task is 200 pdf with that old version all of them i will convert it to word and export to access data base that for making a huge table with a session for searching to make it easier for voters to know thier whereabouts ,which will cast thier votes. so..I feel that I am in big trouble and realy want a proffitional one here answer those question

1\ Is there any diferrent idea with end result a huge one table in access data base??
2\ If it is Ok my Idea can any body help me with information about how can I export tables from word 2007 to access 2007 with correct way .

3\ If that happen how can I make all of these tables at access in one big table ..??cause all field at all tables at all files I have with the same fields name..natural to be in one table

please longed to know answers about my questions ASAP.
thanks,Alaa

freehope
06-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Is there any body help me with my appreciated ..

can I export tables from word file 2007 to access data base file 2007 with keeping the same tables formating ..??
please any body answer ..this is the first communion to me here...

geekgirlau
07-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Cross-posted here (http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32780)