PDA

View Full Version : I want a Circular form. Possible?

prabhafriend
07-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Is Vector Forms possible in Access? I want a circular form. Possible? Every other part has to be transparent.

CreganTur
07-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Explain circular form- I either don't know what this is or you're using a different name for something.

prabhafriend
07-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Currently all forms are rectangular in shape. I want one in Circular Shape. and the Background(Application's) has to be Transparent i.e Desktop has to be visible.

HiTechCoach
07-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Currently all forms are rectangular in shape. I want one in Circular Shape. and the Background(Application's) has to be Transparent i.e Desktop has to be visible.

Yes, it is possible to change the shape of forms

See is the attached helps.

Imdabaum
07-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Can I be the first to say, This is very cool. I had no idea you could do this in Access. Thanks Boyd for sharing.

HiTechCoach
07-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Can I be the first to say, This is very cool. I had no idea you could do this in Access. Thanks Boyd for sharing.

You're welcome!

My Bat Cave is full of lots of cool Access stuff.

prabhafriend
07-13-2010, 01:15 AM
Batman. It's really cool. I want to go one step further. Is it possible to show only the form means hiding the application window or making it fully transparent but not the form.

HiTechCoach
07-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Batman. It's really cool. I want to go one step further. Is it possible to show only the form means hiding the application window or making it fully transparent but not the form.

Yes it is possible to hide the Access shell completely. It does have some siedeffects. I generally avoid.

See: Manipulate Access Window (http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0019.htm)

OBP
07-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Boyd, let me add my admiration to Imdabaum's and prabhafriend's, that is very nice indeed. :beerchug:
A visit to the Bat Cave is definitely called for.