PDA

View Full Version : Solved: Sum an array of data when records are > $xxx

JimS
07-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I have a worksheet that contains information about orders where Column A is the Order Number, Column B is the Part Name and Column C is the Cost of the part.

Individual orders can have several line items (rows) but have the same order number in Column A.

If an individual order’s total is >$250,000 then I need it to be included in the Sum of all the orders that are >$250,000.

The formula should be a Sum of all the orders only if the individual order’s total is >$250,000.

Thanks for any help...

JimS

Bob Phillips
07-28-2010, 03:11 PM
This is the same quewstion as http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33287

Do not start a new thread on the same topic, readers may not be aware of the context.

Note: Older thread now the active thread (29/7/2010)

JimS
07-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Yes, I'm sorry but I thought becasue it is different then the original question that a new/seperate post would be best since I had marked it "Solved".

Does this post make sense as to what I'm looking for?

JimS

Simon Lloyd
07-28-2010, 06:45 PM
Actually, i deleted my reply after reading the thread at the link xld gave, you've had a good answer there but you haven't explained yourself further as requested, starting a new thread isn't explaining yourself and i couldn't comprehend what you wanted without a workbook at least! Please use the original thread as your starting point.

Thread closed!