PDA

View Full Version : using VBA instead of fomula in the sheet due to multiplie calculation

VISHAL120
08-18-2010, 09:48 PM
i have a file which process a lot of data and using formula on that sheet is difficult. i want to use VBA to problem the sheet for calculation and simulation.

THE FILES SHALL WORK LIKE THIS :

1. The order will be group in the order group col that means when the second order will be starting there is no production loss as all the setting is same and their will be a continuity on the production and therefore when placing on the calculation zone it shows the continuity..

2. The order shall be place in the calculation zone according the daily cap defined in the daily cap col and verify the produce limit according to the module prod being place in the module prod col. It shall continue loading the qty till the stil to load is Zero.i have already created a function for this. Check it if ts ok.

3. The qty shall be place same as explain in the previous files send that is if an order is 3000 and the limit is 1200, it shall put only the first 1200 in the col where the limit is not use and the balance in another col.
4. When placing the qty on the calculation zone it has also to verify that the order end date is respected.That is qty cannot cannot go beyond the order end date.

5. if ever the order end date cannot be respected it shall give a debug print msg to the user advising the order which cannot be respected

6. It has to pick up also the start date from the calculation zone headerand show it on the start date col.

thanks for any help in advance on that. as i have tried hard with formula but cannot do all that need to be done. its only with VBA that i think it will be very good.
please find attached the file also for better understanding.