PDA

View Full Version : 3 cells to another sheet next row

ddnron
09-03-2010, 11:00 AM
When I select my command button, I want to copy
1. the current cell data, and the
2. row heading from column "B" same row,
3. @now() date.

I need it copied to worksheet2, with next available row starting in G7.

Sheet 2 output

column "G" row 7 = todays date
column "H" row 7 = Rent - from (Row heading Column "B" sheet1)
column "I" row 7 = 500 - from (active cell sheet1)

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

mikerickson
09-03-2010, 09:41 PM
You could put this in a macro and assign your button to that macro.
With ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet2").Range("G:G")
.Cells(.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Resize(1, 3) _
= Array(Now(), ActiveCell.EntireRow.Range("B1").Value, ActiveCell.Value)
End With

mikerickson
09-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Did any of the responses at http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492818 meet your need?

ddnron
09-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Mikrrickson - Thanks for the reply. I was to busy Friday to look at the resposnse. The code you supplied above worked Great!
Thank you very much.

Aussiebear
09-06-2010, 04:09 PM
I was to busy Friday to look at the resposnse.

But not to busy to post a new thread on a different forum....

When will you people ever learn.

ddnron
09-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi Assuiebear,

I'm learning from the folks who are kind enough to coach and teach me, like the ones that have been responding to my posts. I have 60 posts in my life time, compared to your 2,000. I should have the forum knowledge by the time I have 2000 posts.

If you look at some of my other posts, I'am asking why my code tags are not working, as well as other questions.

For your understanding I posted both forums on Friday morning, before mikerickson even made his comments. I check for my response on Saturday morning.

Both mikerickson and halface gave me advice on how the forums worked and I responded to them, about learning the forum rules. They did not seem to have a problem with my learning.

I'm not sure why you felt compelled to make your comments towards me, without knowing the facts.

We all learn in different ways, and at different speeds.

Enjpy your day.

Aussiebear
09-07-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure why you felt compelled to make your comments towards me, without knowing the facts..

I sit here and watch people make the same mistakes time after time after time. Cross posting without linking is very much like saying "I don't value the contribution this forum is making". This is disrespectul of those members who are making an active and voluntary contribution to this forum.

Further more, for your information, I do understand the facts in this situation. You posted on two forums on the same subject with out posting a link. I checked the date and time of both posts before I posted my comment. You showed no remorse for having done so. I've read the posts on both forums,and at this stage, I'm of the view that if you cross post on an issue without also posting the link, consider yourself as having some time out. Come back with some attitude.... you are gone.