PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of To Many Cut & Paste

sooty8
09-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Hi All

I'm really tired of copying and pasting data from one sheet to another - so that I can send the info in an Email. I have attached a workbook with two sheets the Start sheet pretty much explains all in the inserted text boxes the CSV sheet is set up and works when the information is received back - the ranges vary so much I don't know how to sort it out - much appreciate you having a look and helping me sort it and make my job easier.

Regards

Sooty8

austenr
09-14-2010, 08:01 AM
Not to sure what you are trying to achieve. What sheet gets emailed? How do you intend to email it?

It appears that your macro works a s coded.

We need more info to help you.

sooty8
09-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi Austenr

Thanks for the response - In answer to your question - I don't Email a sheet - I copy the cells in Column "E" starting at Row2 downwards until I hit the last cell that contains data - then I copy and paste it into Outlook and Send it off. The reply I get from sending the Email is copy & pasted into Column "F" row 2 then run the macro text2cols and all the data is transferred to Cols H, I, J, K. My major problem is doing all the copying & pasting to start with ( if the phone rings whilst I'm doing it errors can occur) where as if the copying & pasting could be automated at the beginning errors would hopefully not happen.

Many Thanks

Sooty8